lundi 23 mars 2009

Top 7 things to do as a millionaire Cat

A soon as I will be millionaire, I will use very wisely this money as you can imagine. Below I list the top 7 things I will do with it.

1. Move near a forest

First I will quit the crappy appartement where I live with my two servant, and move in a house in the middle of the woods. Yeah trees are my friends, they want me to hug them, and as I'm a very nice cat I will do that all day long

2. Buy tuna

Ahhh, tuna my dream, I only tasted it one time and I will always remember this flavor. Each time a can of tuna is open I scream in all the appartement hoping to taste it again. So as soon as I had enough money I buy fresh tuna and I will only eat that for the rest of my life!

3. Have a warm surface all the year

For the moment I sleep often on the aquarium, where there is living food in it. But there is two plant pots on it and so I don't have a lot of place on it.So when we move, I will install an radiant funderfloor heating that will be set at quite comfortable temperature of 25°C

4. Having a pal

Yeah for the moment I'm single, but I would like to have a pal to hang out Preferably smaller than me so that I could make it my slave

5. Keep servants at home all day long

For the moments I had two servant who take care of me. Alas, they are often not at home during the day and they come back only at night and they are tired. So we the money I could keep them at home and I could play with them whenever I want

6. Catnip plantations

Catnip, this sweet sweet plant, who permit to go high. As I had crappy gardeners at home for the moment, I will hire one who will be able to keep catnip alive more thant a week.

7. That's already a lot things to do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire