samedi 21 mars 2009

My childhood


Hello everybody, on the left you can see me when I was still a cute little kitty.
I don't remember so much my parents, my dad left as soon as my mum was pregnant, and I was obligated to left my mum 2 months after my birth. Yes indeed 2 strange people have taken me to their very small appartment where they left me during the day. So to avenge from this I decided to annoyed them all along the night. And I think I was pretty successful, as it was very hard for them to sleep !!!

But after two months, they send me in vacation at the campaign. It was there that I met my small brother has you can see on this picture. I was very nice to him, as I allowed him to sleep next to me. But you will know more about this time in the next post ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire